Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sopitz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Carousel inside of NestedListItem

Unanswered: Carousel inside of NestedListItem

Hi. I'm quite new to Sencha and currently facing a problem.
    I want to use the benefits of the NestedList Component for navigation but still have a carousel in each of the items.

Is that possible? Didnt find any ressources on that.

Can I pass a variable to the NestedList navigation part specifying which carousel-item was clicked to select the right subitems?

thx in advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You would have to extend the NestedList and override the getList method to return the carousel and somehow handle what you need to go to the next level. IMO this doesn't sound like a very good UI
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sopitz is on a distinguished road

well...the UI wouldnt be too bad as you could have a nice styled list of carousels on the screen. nicely structured in both vertical and horizontal way.

but seems to be a bit complex for a newbie like me...any suggestions on how to come to a similar result?

Thread Participants: 1