Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mikegriffinn@gmail.com is on a distinguished road

Default Ext JS 4.1 Chart Widgets are Wonderful.

Ext JS 4.1 Chart Widgets are Wonderful.

We released a nice selection of drag and drop Ext JS 4.1 Chart Widgets in our easy to use browser based dashboard app 7 days ago. Wow, we got 8 new accounts in the last 7 days!!! Ext JS 4 Widgets are Wonderful!!! In my last startup, built on Dojo and Java, the best we ever did was 10 new accounts in a month. And, actually, that is what we were running with the simple set we launced with on May 15th. Rails and Ext JS 4.1 really rock!

http://www.otusanalytics.com/widgets...reWidgets.html

Thanks, Sencha team, for an AWESOME Framework!!

If you consult and sell your skills, we are a great example of what you can easily do for your clients. Our target market are companies who can't pay for your skills. So just show them what our small team has done and then make it happen for them!!

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Wow, we got 8 new accounts in the last 7 days!!!
    Congrats!

Scott.

Vote Rating
    SunboX has a spectacular aura about SunboX has a spectacular aura about

Sound´s interesting, but you really need a good designer. ;o)

I´ve registered to your application, looks really good. I saw the Feedback Button in top right corner. Maybe you are interested in my Feedback Extension? -> http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ity-ala-Google

It can render a screenshot of the current application state and send it together with the user input. ;o) Take a look at the demo.

greetings Sunny
    Water is coffee with javascript turned off.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hey Sunny! Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean we really need a good designer for our website or our app? The feedback button looks really good. Die E-Mail-Text ist in Deutsch. Kinda Fun for me. Ich begann meine erste Firma in Deutschland.Our feedback is both stored in our PostgreSQL database and sent to our team as an email. We'll take a look at how we could make that work with your extension. Super styling on your demo page too.

Thanks!

~Mike

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mikegriffinn@gmail.com View Post
    Hey Sunny! Thanks for the feedback. Do you mean we really need a good designer for our website or our app?
    In first place for the website. ;o) The app looks good enought to me, but the website doesn´t reflect this. It simply doesn´t look "professional" enought. Looks like you dont have a corporate identity? The app is really ok, there´s always a way to do things better, but I think it´s good enought.

The feedback button looks really good. Die E-Mail-Text ist in Deutsch.
    Oh, seems like I´ve forgotten to change it. I build this extension at work for a bigger application with round about 100 users. They call us in case of failures and we always had to ask "which browser and version do you use?" answer: "where do I find the version number?" ... or we asked: "could you take a screenshot, so we can see whats going on there?" ... answer: "How do I take a screenshot?" ... ;o) So I build this extension at work (www.oe-konzept.de). And because of "if you love something, set it free", it´s on github now. ;o)

Kinda Fun for me. Ich begann meine erste Firma in Deutschland.Our feedback is both stored in our PostgreSQL database and sent to our team as an email. We'll take a look at how we could make that work with your extension. Super styling on your demo page too.

Thanks!

~Mike
    *g Are you german or just founded your first company in germany? :o) The feedback extension takes a server url as response "gateway". So the screenshot, client information and given explanation will be posted to this server url. Should be no problem for you to plug your custom feedback handling in there.

greetings Sunny

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by SunboX View Post
    *g Are you german or just founded your first company in germany? :o)
    greetings Sunny
    I'm American. I was the GM of a company in Holland and then moved to Germany to start a company to compete with them after the US Venture Capitalists fired all of my friends in management in the States and replaced them with "cowboys". Germany was the bigger market and I spoke both Dutch and German, so I went for the bigger market. A long time ago but very, very fond memories of Germany and the team we put together.

We need to give your thoughts on our website some consideration. It was designed by a student graphic designer, on the cheap :-). But one of our Co-Founders who is also our Codeur Extraordinaire is also quite a good designer too!

Ein herzliches Dankeschön für die hervorragende Feedback!

Vote Rating

I'm American. I was the GM of a company in Holland and then moved to Germany to start a company to compete with them after the US Venture Capitalists fired all of my friends in management in the States and replaced them with "cowboys". Germany was the bigger market and I spoke both Dutch and German, so I went for the bigger market. A long time ago but very, very fond memories of Germany and the team we put together.
    Really exciting résumé. Wish you all the best for the future!

We need to give your thoughts on our website some consideration. It was designed by a student graphic designer, on the cheap :-). But one of our Co-Founders who is also our Codeur Extraordinaire is also quite a good designer too!

Ein herzliches Dankeschön für die hervorragende Feedback!
    Ich werde sicher wieder einmal auf der Webseite vorbei schauen. :o)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by SunboX View Post
    Seit 1989 steht für uns der seltene und schöne Buchstabe »ö« für Begriffe wie Öffentlichkeit, Ökonomie, Ökologie. Konzept bedeutet Konzept. {auf Americanisch} "Since 1989 the rare and beutiful letter, ö, has meant Open, Economy and Ecology, Concept means Concept."

Nice.

Thanks again for the extension and the feedback!