Hybrid View

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    reh is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Screencasts: Layouts & Refactoring into Components

Screencasts: Layouts & Refactoring into Components

I've noticed that the Sencha examples for grids, forms, trees and other components are great for people to adapt to their own needs. Where those new to Ext JS often struggle is with laying out and structuring their applications correctly.

To support some internal training, I've put together a couple of screencasts. I've tried to keep them simple and fast paced. Hopefully some people in the community find them useful too.

The first screencast covers the basics of components, containers and layouts.

The second describes how to refactor large blocks of code into loosely coupled components.

Make sure you turn up the resolution to 720p and make them fullscreen. Enjoy!

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Very nice! .. Thank you for the time and effort! I am sure others will find it very helpful.

Regards,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1