Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Richard Edens is on a distinguished road

Question ItemTap event fired on invisible NavigationView.

ItemTap event fired on invisible NavigationView.

Hi,

I have a NavigationView with a list.
    This list is controlled by a controller who has the itemtap captured. (By component query: 'xtype list' , example: 'UiJobView list')
    Once clicked on a list item a new NavigationView is added to the parent NavigationView of the list.
    We do this with the push method of the parent NavigationView.

On the new NavigationView i have another list who has a controller who has the itemtap captured. (By component query: 'xtype list' , example: 'UiWorkorderView list')
    But when i tap on an item on that list, both that event and the event of the first list is fired.
    So both itemtap events on both list items are fired even dough the first NavigationView and its list are not visible anymore.

What am i doing wrong?

Best regard,

Richard

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Richard Edens is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Found issue, NavigationView in a NavigationView

Found issue, NavigationView in a NavigationView

It appears that a Navigation.View pushed inside a Navigation.View caused this issue.
    When i changed the loaded Navigation.View to an Ext.dataview.List everything seemed to work better.

Still at some point it might be possible you get two events fired from the itemtap inside a list.
    But that is not as bad as getting all events of all list's of all Navigation.View's fired once you load a Navigation.View inside a Navigation.View and press an item in a list on the last list that is visible.

If the Navigation.View is intended to be used just once inside a Sencha Touch application this should be mentioned inside the documentation. But if its intended that a Navigation.View may be used multiple times inside a Sencha Touch application then it should work as expected. What is not visible should not fire any events when a user clicks on an item on an object inside a Navigation.View.

Best regards,

Richard