Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vdaiev is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Expand/Collapse buttons issue in grouping grid with Buffered store

Unanswered: Expand/Collapse buttons issue in grouping grid with Buffered store

Hi,
    I faced some problem that I can't solve.

Here is the thing. I have a buffered store and a grid.
    In the store I specified the 'groupField' config option and specified appropriate feature in the grid.

When I run the application the grid separates data by groups. But! It doesn't show '+'/'-' buttons. Because of that I can't expand or collapse groups.

When I delete 'buffered:true' option in the store, expand/collapse buttons appear.

I found simmilar topic here: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?237296-Scrolling-issues-in-grouping-grids-using-buffered-stores-(in-a-border-layout)&

In that topic described an issue with scrolling but there are no anything about expand/collapse functionality.
    If you familiarize with example provided in that topic you'll probably see what I'm talking about.

You can find my code sample (pretty much the same sample as provided in the topic above) here: https://github.com/vdaiev/ExtJs-4.1.1-Grid-Grouping-with-Buffered-Store

T
    hank you!

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

That status of this report: EXTJSIV-7002 is still open and slated for 4.1.3 release (no date)

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1