Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Leprosy is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Trouble uploading files in Opera

Unanswered: Trouble uploading files in Opera

Hi everybody... I have an application which uploads a file. It's working ok in Chrome and Firefox, but not in Opera(12.02)...

The file is uploaded correctly(I've checked in the server) and the script it's outputing the JSON ok(vía JSON lint check). I've checked in Opera Dragonfly, and it's seems that in the onUploadComplete callback, the response is comming without this JSON, the field is coming empty(I have checked in Chrome, and it's ok here)...BUT...when I trace this in Dragonfly and execute the script, step by step, the field is coming with the right JSON... somebody experience something similar?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I have not see any reports of this. Are there any errors to key off of?

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1