Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    bomslang has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Exclamation Unanswered: ExtJS 4.1 + Spring REST Simple Form Submission Example ?

Unanswered: ExtJS 4.1 + Spring REST Simple Form Submission Example ?

Folks,

I am trying out some form submission to database code using ExtJS 4.1 and Spring REST at the backend.
    While I was able to retrieve the data from database using REST and bind it to gridpanel, I am unable to submit new entries to database using a form.

I am submitting the form to a REST url, but it throws me exception shown below

description The requested resource (/feedback/newFeedback.action) is not available.

So, could anyone please point me to one example of ExtJS form submission using Spring REST at the backend ?

Thanks

--
    Bomslang,
    Software Engineer,
    HTML5 Developer | ExtJS, Sencha Touch, GXT Passionate | Json Supporter

Twitter : @bomslang

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Learn about Sencha Products via it's Documentation : ExtJS | Sencha Touch | GXT

# Check for correct Json here : JSONLint.com

# Want to code Sencha Touch Online ? Try SenchaFiddle.com

# Want to code and test ExtJS Online ? Try http://ext4all.com/ & http://jsfiddle.net/

# Must Read : 20 things to avoid / do when starting with ExtJS or Sencha Touch

Ext JS Premium Member tvanzoelen's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about

Try to pass the property method in the submit function

Code:
    form.submit({ method: 'GET' });

Thread Participants: 1