Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kaushikgg is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Interactive Touch Charts

Unanswered: Interactive Touch Charts

Hi

My requirement is quite complex. But tried pulling my hair a bit before posting this question.

I have a bar chart with inte-related bars. The heights of 3 bars are like

bar1
    bar2 = 2 times bar1
    bar3 = 3 times bar1

Now is there a means to touch the edge of bar one and drag to alter the height.
    By design this would alter the heights of bar2 and bar3.

I know how to alter the heights of bar2 and bar3.
    But I not able to deduce how to alter bar1's height in the first place (using touch)

Any help and suggestions much appreciated.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

There isn't anything built-in that will do this for you so you will need to create an interaction to do it. First test would be if you can change the width of the bar and then it's just a matter of hooking up the touch events. Issue I see is the width would be recalculated with each orientation.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1