You found a bug! We've classified it as EXTGWT-2417 . We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    iadded is on a distinguished road

Default GXT 3.0 - Grid headers not aligned with headers when using cells

GXT 3.0 - Grid headers not aligned with headers when using cells

Hi

I have a grid with 8 columns - each formatted using Cells.
    The grid is set to present the column lines.
    The columns lines are not aligned with the headers - there is a very minor "shift" in each cell - 1 pixel. The problem is that with many columns - the last lines are already looking very "shifted" from the headers.
    Notice that the problem happens in Firefox but it works fine in Chrome.

I created a small application trying to reproduce the problem -it is based on GXT example (Basic Grid).

I took the example code - and changed the columns to use cells instead of displaying the string directly :

Code:
    ColumnConfig<Stock, String> symbolCol = new ColumnConfig<Stock, String>(props.symbol(), 100, "Symbol");
        symbolCol.setCell(new AbstractCell<String>() {

@Override
            public void render(Context context, String value, SafeHtmlBuilder sb) {
               sb.appendHtmlConstant(value);
            }
          });
    and this reproduces the problem - the column line is shifted by 1 pixel.

Am i doing something wrong in the way i use cells ?

Thanks
    Inbal

Software Architect
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for bringing this up. I will move this thread to the bugs forum so we can take a look at it.

Thread Participants: 1