Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Example of Web desktop using Sencha Architect

Answered: Example of Web desktop using Sencha Architect

Hi there,

We recently bought our license of Sencha Architect, we are trying it... it's a little bit confusing for beginners to look into the documentation for ExtJS 4 using SenchaArchitect, it seems to generate the code in an "unusual" manner, maybe it generates nice MVC but when you're learning you feel is not possible to use examples in a straightforward way.

But this post is to request the source code for:

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.1...p/desktop.html

Which is missing, I could not find it. There is a similar example for Ext JS Library 3.3.1 and 4 mixed, but only has the code, no the Sencha Architect files.

Would be very nice if you could post the SenchaArchitect project of the example Web desktop so it can be opened properly to learn.

It is not very useful to read code that can be done in several ways when you are learning (the "correct" way should be provided), with no explanation of the code, but for this particular case it is convenient.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

2. The source for this (and all examples) are in the examples DIR when you download ExtJS4.
    /examples/desktop

We do not have SA version of this example at this time. There is git of existing projects:
    https://github.com/SenchaArchitect

Scott.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

The source for this (and all examples) are in the examples DIR when you download ExtJS4.
    /examples/desktop

We do not have SA version of this example at this time. There is git of existing projects:
    https://github.com/SenchaArchitect

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

Default Sencha Architect MVC will be interesting

Sencha Architect MVC will be interesting

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply, since I was using Sencha Architecht I didn't downloaded the whole framework. That is why I didn't notice that folder.

Still I see the source code is similar to the one in ExtJS 3,

Would be great if you have a tutorial on making that Web Desktop application with Sencha Architect in a MVC way against any JSON backend or localstorage.

Adding that to your GIT repository would be, definitively, a great resource to learn some aspects of the framework and specially Sencha Architect.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Vote Rating
    crocop21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, when i tried to open the examples from https://github.com/SenchaArchitect, its giving me some error, wich one its the version for open the examples?.

sencha.jpg

Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

@crocop21
    Have you tried the latest version of SA? You are showing an older version.
    2.1.0: Build 613

Scott.

Answers
    Vote Rating

@iplanit

I will give your suggestion to the SA development team.

Scott.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar