Not sure if this is the proper place but didn't see a dedicated forum - please move if required.

I was very excited about the Eclipse plugin announcement today and downloaded my Sencha Complete trial to test it out.

I'm running Eclipse Indigo SR2 32 bit arch on Windows 7 64 bit machine. I got the plugin(s) to install ok following the directions in the download. I created my test project, imported the extra TL project and associated them as per the docs.

I get *some* code completion - problem is that it's not anywhere close to as advertised in the intro video. I pretty much followed what was going on in the video I thought. In an otherwise blank js file I type Ext. and then get code complete options. I select onReady. Trouble is, it's still flagged as a warning that it takes 3 parameters. Ignoring this for the moment, I tried to continue and do Ext.create("Ext.button.Button", {...});

I did not get ANY config completion options for this... it just didn't work.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the plugin that somes in the eval version an old build? I notice in the video they use 4.1.1 but it doesn't look like this type library comes in the download...

Would appreciate any feedback on this, especially before the trial runs out. Might consider purchasing if it worked as advertised, but right now it isn't for me.