Threaded View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rainierwolfcastle is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: ST 2.1.0 beta3 and new Sencha Cmd Beta: generated app not working

Answered: ST 2.1.0 beta3 and new Sencha Cmd Beta: generated app not working

Hey guys,

I downloaded ST 2.1.0 beta3 and installed the new Sencha Cmd Beta.

I generated a new app using the sencha command as I always do:

d:\xampp\htdocs\sencha-touch-2.1.0-beta3\sencha generate app mybeta3app ../mybeta3app

When I'm starting the app in Chrome it's not working as expected, the console output looks like this:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading './event/Dispatcher.js', please verify that the file exists
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading './event/publisher/Dom.js', please verify that the file exists

Any ideas?

2. Yes, I found the same.

Firstly : if you look in the docs that came with the ST beta3 you'll find a clue :
    sencha-touch-2.1.0-beta3/docs/index.html#!/guide/getting_started

Notice there is a debug path for EXT set in app.js in the docs which is not in the generated app.js : so add this at the top :

//<debug>
    Ext.Loader.setPath({
    'Ext':'sdk/src'
    });
    //</debug>

And then notice that the app build did not copy the sdk/src files over in any case, so copy those from the sencha-touch-2.1.0-beta3 folder.

It then worked for me - sorry to be a bit vague, I was in a bit of a bad temper when this happened to me and I didn't take any notes at the time

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar