Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jptrainor will become famous soon enough jptrainor will become famous soon enough

Default FieldSetCollapse Bug

FieldSetCollapse Bug

I found a bug with Ext-JS 4.1.1 having to do with fieldset collapse. I'm posting it here because I'm providing an Architect archive file that demonstrates the problem. I don't expect that it has anything to do with Architect itself.

I tested this with the latest version of Chrome running on OSX.

Deploy the example and collapse the field set labelled "My Fields". You will see that the panel title is affected and the content of the other field sets on the page are hidden.

In my real application I found that the entire contents of the panel were hidden. Slightly different outcome, but I believe probably the same bug.

This happens when the minHeight of the first field set is set to a value (in this case 50). If minHeight is not set then everything works as expected.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jptrainor will become famous soon enough jptrainor will become famous soon enough

I see that I put this in the Designer forum by mistake.

I meant to put it in the Architect 2.x forum. Can a forum moderator move it?

You may wish to move it to the Ext 4.1.1 bugs form instead.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Moved to the Ext Bugs forum.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

This issue is resolved in 4.1.2, you can grab it from the support portal. Closing.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!

Thread Participants: 2