Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lalexgraham is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Touch 2 example of syncing localStorage store with remote JSONP proxy store

Sencha Touch 2 example of syncing localStorage store with remote JSONP proxy store

My blog post describes a quick and simple way to sync localStorage with data coming from a remote source. Would like to hear any feedback on this.

Thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You need to get a syntax plugin for your blog so that your code can have syntax highlighting but more importantly for indention.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lalexgraham is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the feedback. I've finally found out how to do this with a wordpress.com site. Post is looking better now. Cheers

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    heisenburger is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by lalexgraham View Post
    My blog post describes a quick and simple way to sync localStorage with data coming from a remote source. Would like to hear any feedback on this.
    Great post! Previously I had been attempting to do this just keeping the store's Records organized in memory by assigning the Store's records to an instance variable during the beforeload and then trying to merge them at load. However, when load is fired it has already loaded all of the new records into the Store.

So, trying to pu the old Records stored in the instance variable would cause refreshing to occur twice because I was add-ing at least some of the "old" store records back in after the new results of "load" and then therefore trigger events after the "load" when I did the "add".

So, two Stores definitely seems appropriate in this case, from my recent personal experience

Vote Rating
    joshmorony is on a distinguished road

I remember trying to figure out how to do this a while ago and couldn't seem to find much on the topic - a much needed blog post!

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar