Threaded View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-3461 in a recent build.
    Vote Rating
    VladimirTechMan is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.122 fails to build navite iOS apps on Windows

Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.122 fails to build navite iOS apps on Windows

Ext version tested:
    • Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.122 (Windows version)
    • Sencha Touch 2.0.1-b3
    Operating System:
    • Windows XP 32-bit (SP3)
    Description:
    • Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.122 fails to build navite iOS apps on Windows
    • The issue seems to appear when the native app package needs to be appropriately signed with the given certificate and developer credentials
    Steps to reproduce the problem:
    • Install Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.122 and Sencha Touch 2.0.1-b3 on the PC (in my case Sencha Cmd is installed in "C:\Program Files\")
    • Go to the Sencha Touch directory and issue sencha generate app with some name and path to create the code base for a new ST app
    • With an appropriate iOS developer and app's credentials and a certificate available (where those same credentials and certificate were successfully used to generate native apps with Sencha SDK 3.0.0 Beta 3 many times): Edit the applicationName, applicationId, bundleSeedId, and certificatePath in the packager.json file. Also change platform to "iOS".
    • Build the native iOS app with sencha app build native.
    The result that was expected:
    • The native iOS app package is successfully built, like it was with Sencha SDK Tools in the past
    The result that occurs instead:
    • After the building sequence comes to "Packaging your application as a native app...", the stbuild.exe is aborted due to referencing a wrong memory address. (See the screenshot attached.)
    • Building the native iOS app package is not finished
    Screenshot or Video:
    • See the screenshot attached
    Additional notes:
    • Using sencha package build does not make any difference; the same application error.
    • It is important to note that the issue does not appear when packager.json has platform set to "iOSSimulator". Thus I guess that the bug is related to signing the generated iOS app package with the given certificate.
    • There is a recent report on Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.122 crashing on linux64 [TOUCH-3454]. I am not sure if these two issue have the same root cause or not. But based on that other report, from how I read it, they may potentially be related in some way.
    Possible fix:
    • Not known yet
    Attached Images

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar