Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chandan.behura is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: check on select of combo

Unanswered: check on select of combo

Hi,
    I have a combo , a grid of checkBoxModel and a button.
    The grid has a store .

I am giving a scenario
    I checked some values in grid then when i will click the button a window with a textfield for giving a name will come.after saving the name against the checked values the name will come in the combo and the checked values will save in DB.So When for second time i will select the name from the combo the same values should automatically checked in the grid.

I have already the the grid populated with data and byDefault all are unchecked.
    plz Give me any suggestion how i will go step by step .

How i will achieve that type of requirement.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chandan.behura is on a distinguished road

I want only the steps how to go for that type of requirement. Also the above link given was complicated for me.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    metalinspired is on a distinguished road

If I understood you correctly you're trying to fill a combo with values that represent groups of selected data.
    Add an change event to your combo that will get selections that you saved under that "group name" and will traverse trough grid values and select the ones that match.

Thread Participants: 2