Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2431 in a recent build.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    acerberus is on a distinguished road

Default Cell vs. InputField - setCursorPos

Cell vs. InputField - setCursorPos

I have the following setup. I have a TextField inputField and want to set the cursor position. If I call
    inputField.setCursorPos(pos) it does not seem to have any effect. It does however work if I call

Code:
    inputField.getCell().setCursorPos(inputField.getElement(), pos);
    Any idea what is going on here?

Cheers
    acer
    ReportServer - Open Source Web Reporting
    reportserver.datenwerke.net

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light

The code seems to be wrong (within GXT). I will move this thread to the bugs forum so we can take a look at it. Thanks for bringing it up.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

This has been fixed in SVN and nightly builds, and will be available in the next release.

Thread Participants: 2