Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    MarceloKbca is on a distinguished road

Default Create sencha project with js files

Create sencha project with js files

This is my first post and I searched for answers to my questions, but I decided
    to post here in the forum because maybe the answer is another.

My client has a application that was done using the sencha 1.1 (sencha-touch-1.1.1) and I would like to reuse existing js files (views, stores, controllers, components, models, resources, services) but the only way I found to do this was by adding file like resources, but I think I can´t use Sencha Architect facilities.

There are no project files (xds or xda) and I like to create one using existing js files. Its possible ?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I do not believe this is possible.

Scott.

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

No, it's not possible.

Also, Sencha Touch 1.1.1 has a plethora of issues that 2.0 fixed, including performance issues as well as rendering issues like: http://moduscreate.com/orientation-c...e-android-bug/

I highly suggest upgrading to 2.1+.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    MarceloKbca is on a distinguished road

Thanks