Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for SDKTOOLS-163 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dmulcahey will become famous soon enough dmulcahey will become famous soon enough

Question sencha app build: classes out of order

sencha app build: classes out of order

I may be doing something wrong, but I took one of my larger projects from Sencha Architect and attempted to restructure it so i could use Cmd. I got the app folder generated, moved in the code from SA, refreshed the bootstrap and then ran sencha app build. The all-classes.js file has Ext.data.ResultSet defined before Ext. It looks like all of the app code is accounted for. Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dmulcahey will become famous soon enough dmulcahey will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb

Ok, I got past the issue.... seems if I use compile instead of app build and I exclude Ext.draw then the issue doesn't happen. It also seems like I have a lot of stuff in the compressed application I don't need. I am going to work on cleaning it up now that I found a way to get around the issue.

Is there some way I can use the app build command and not run into that issue?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    kkrohe is on a distinguished road

This is being caused by a know issue with the compiler failing to detect dependencies on the core class system for classes that do not extend any base class. It has been resolved recently, and we hope to have a refresh build available soon with the fix.

As a workaround until then, however, you should be able to add the following comment directive at the top of ResultSet.js in the ext/src directory for this application:

Code:
    //@require @foundation
    This will indicate to the compiler that ResultSet.js requires the foundation set of files from the framework and will prevent ResultSet from being sorted before Ext. As both the compiler and app build commands draw sources directly from the raw framework source tree for builds, app build should start working once this tag has been added.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Great. Thanks for the reply.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 2