Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    a.premkumar is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Facing problem in implementing draggable at column layout

Answered: Facing problem in implementing draggable at column layout

I am trying to create a sample similar to the Portal example. Like Portal example, my example also has a Main Panel and inner panels (Child panels). Main panel has column layout. I am struggling with rearrangement of inner panels, when they are dragged. I have to move the panels down when some other panel is dragged and dropped in their position. So it would be helpful if anyone points me to the right direction.

2. I have found an alternative Mitchell, I have adopted and modified the code of Portal to my need. Anyway thanks for your concern and time.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

So the columns are your inner panels or you have inner panels within the column containers?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I have panels within the columns.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating

I have found an alternative Mitchell, I have adopted and modified the code of Portal to my need. Anyway thanks for your concern and time.

Thread Participants: 1