Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abharambe is on a distinguished road

Default Extjs Charts without using flash.

Extjs Charts without using flash.

Hello all,

Is there any way to show charts in Extjs without using chart.swf (flash),

I mean, if I don't have flash installed on my machine, Can I show charts in Extjs?.

Thanks & Regards,

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

Using the default charts in Ext 3.x require flash - they will not display without it.

The alternative is to try to plug in the Ext 4.x charting module as a separate entity, or another charting framework such as Highcharts, Flot, etc.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abharambe is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by willigogs View Post
    Using the default charts in Ext 3.x require flash - they will not display without it.

The alternative is to try to plug in the Ext 4.x charting module as a separate entity, or another charting framework such as Highcharts, Flot, etc.

Hi willigogs,

Thanks for your quick reply, I am just going through the documentation for Highcharts at

http://joekuan.wordpress.com/2012/01...n-for-extjs-4/

I am thinking to use it with Extjs 3.3.1, if you have any idea about how to use it please tell me.

Thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough willigogs is a jewel in the rough

There's quite a substantial thread about plugging highcharts into Ext 3.x here:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?93669-Highcharts-adapter-and-plugin-for-ExtJS

I've recently done this myself, but decided to go a different way than to use the plugin as described in the first few pages (you'll see the method I used in the last couple of pages), primarily because you're forced to use an old version of highcharts, whereas I'd prefer to keep up-to-date so we can use the latest charts added.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to shout

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar