Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    earlyster is on a distinguished road

Hi Snyder47,

That is odd. There are some diagnostics we can do. Can you open the view: Type Space view. You should see a ExtJSTL-4.1.1.zip in this view.

Make sure you are in the VJET perspective.
    Go to Window -> Show View -> Type Space

PastedGraphic-2-2.png

If this is not showing up then maybe the file is corrupt / having issues being read in. Try deleting the project (and the files on disk) and downloading the zip again.

The dependency won't work as an archive.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dkumar.defence is on a distinguished road

Default Variable Ext undefined

Variable Ext undefined

am also having the same error "Variable Ext undefined".
    Tried every possibility...
    can anyone help me out..
    thnx in advance

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Snyder47 is on a distinguished road

Earlyster,

I am still having the same problem as well!

My Type Space view looks similar to what you have, but the "ExtJSTL-4.1.zip" is not there. It appears as though no matter what I try doing I cannot get the internal ZIP file in the ExtJSTL-4.1 project to load.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    earlyster is on a distinguished road

Hi Snyder47,

If you are still experiencing this issue I suggest you update to Sencha Eclipse Plugin. 1.1 version was released on 11/6/2012.
    To upgrade go to the support portal (support.sencha.com) and downloaded the latest Sencha Complete installer, or the unbundled installer that's on the portal.

Thanks,

Justin

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JONALI is on a distinguished road

Default Installation of Sencha Eclipse Plugin for Eclipse fails

Installation of Sencha Eclipse Plugin for Eclipse fails

Hi,
    I am trying to install Sencha Eclipse Plugin for Eclipse. I have followed the steps as listed in the blog link : http://kiahu.com/tutorial/working-wi...n-for-eclipse/
    I am using Eclipse Indigo 3.7. I have downloaded Sencha Complete from where I extracted Eclipse Plugin.
    In Eclipse I go to -> Help -> Install New Software and add the link to Eclipse Plugin.
    When I click on the next button, I get the below error.
    I downloaded package org.w3c.dom.svg.1.1.0 jar and placed the jar in plugins folder under Sencha_Eclipse_Plugin-trial-2.1.0.57. But it didnot help.

Can someone help me out ?

Software being installed: Eclipse VJET JavaScript IDE (Incubation) 0.10.0.201303090118 (org.eclipse.vjet.js.ide.feature.group 0.10.0.201303090118)
    Missing requirement: Apache Batik CSS 1.7.0.v201011041433 (org.apache.batik.css 1.7.0.v201011041433) requires 'package org.w3c.dom.svg [1.1.0,1.3.0)' but it could not be found

Thanks,
    Jonali

Sencha - Support Team
    Vote Rating
    Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough Gary Schlosberg is a jewel in the rough

Here's a thread that might help:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?264378

Are you a Sencha products veteran who has wondered what it might be like to work at Sencha? If so, please reach out to our recruiting manager:
    sheryl@sencha.com