Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Grid is not working properly inside a window, panel, tab.

Unanswered: Grid is not working properly inside a window, panel, tab.

Using Sencha Architect 2.1 build 613 and default ExtJS4 version that comes with the software (uses cachefly).

Grid is not working properly inside a window, panel, tab.

Here is an example, video in OGV format that can be opened with any modern browser or software:

I can provide code if necessary but it happens just creating a new panel with a tab and the grid inside, using store as MemoryStorage, with data defined in the store (inline).

Everything else is default in the grid.

Regards

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

See if this works for you:
    http://jsfiddle.net/Y2dhu/

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

Hi scottmartin,

Sorry for the delay in posting.

The problem should be fixed in the same environment, so even if I try to make it work in your example it is not the way to test because I use Sencha Architect in a MVC application, and the layout is not the same.
    But it works in a non-mvc example without Sencha Architect, probably the problem happens only when using Sencha Architect.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottmartin View Post
    See if this works for you:
    http://jsfiddle.net/Y2dhu/

Scott.

Thread Participants: 1