Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    umbro77 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Performance Issue under iOS 6?

Unanswered: Performance Issue under iOS 6?

My App was working fine with iOS 5.

Since I've upgraded my iPad 3 to iOS 6, my App crashes (memory warning in the log). Other users with iOS6 are also experiencing the same issue.

Is there a performance issue?

I'm generally disappointed with iOS6: first the Ajax-Caching-Bug, now this...what's next? Maybe it's time to go native...

Sencha - Community Support Team jay@moduscreate.com's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by umbro77 View Post
    My App was working fine with iOS 5.

Since I've upgraded my iPad 3 to iOS 6, my App crashes (memory warning in the log). Other users with iOS6 are also experiencing the same issue.

Is there a performance issue?

I'm generally disappointed with iOS6: first the Ajax-Caching-Bug, now this...what's next? Maybe it's time to go native...
    If bugs like this will make you want to go native, I wonder if the bugs in the native world will make you stop being a programmer!

We haven't run into any performance issues in our apps. There is no way of telling what you are doing and if you're doing things in a clean way.

Can you duplicate this with the sencha kitchen sink?

Thread Participants: 1