Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2458 in a recent build.
    Ext JS Premium Member jadrake75's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jadrake75 is on a distinguished road

Default remove of TreeModel with filtering enabled

remove of TreeModel with filtering enabled

I am using GXT 3.0.1 GPL.

When a filtered tree view deletes a row (for example a user uses a filter field and filters a tree and then selects a row and deletes it) if you call remove( ) on the tree store, in remove( ) it will call "applyFiltersToParents( )" method.

This method assumes there is a parent to the node and fails with a NullPointerException on line 228 since in this case the node is a root node and therefore has a null parent.

Short of subclassing the TreeModel, I am not sure what else I could do here? ideas?

I don't have time right now to post a code example (but will if Sencha is interested in fixing it)

-Jason
    Stamp Image Bursting Application
    see http://code.google.com/p/stamp-imagebursting/

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Good catch - I've now got a unit test demonstrating this issue added to the TreeStore's tests, and will have a fix shortly.

One possible workaround would be to subclass TreeStore.remove to disable filtering and re-enable it after the remove is complete - I have not yet tested this, but it seems as though it should work based on the test case.

Ext JS Premium Member jadrake75's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jadrake75 is on a distinguished road

It does result in some odd visual effects (for example the filter is reapplied but the FilterField has no value).
    Stamp Image Bursting Application
    see http://code.google.com/p/stamp-imagebursting/

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

This issue has been fixed in SVN and will be available in the next release.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar