Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TrojanMyth is on a distinguished road

You are a premium user but i am a student and gpl user. You can have premium support. I need only how to use model data object with json. How can i configure data reader and valueprovider for modeldata, i am searching in google, forums and sencha documentation but not found! I need only sample code for modeldatavalueprovider.

Sven is a good poster. He supported my first sencha project too much. I hope he can solve this problem :-)

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

Take a look at the blog post from back in July on presenting data: http://www.sencha.com/blog/building-gxt-charts/ . Much of it about charts, but under the heading ValueProvider there is a discussion on how model objects can be built that don't follow the standard 'beak-like' format, and how ValueProvider can allow you to refer to the data within those objects.

The data model discussed there is essentially a Map<String, Double>, and values can be read and written by the Grid (in the article Brendan uses Chart, but it is the same idea, the same interface is used throughout) using the specialized ValueProviders.

If your model might support String -> Double/Integer/String/Enum, you could build several ValueProviders that describe how to read and write all the possible values. This is what is done in the gxt-legacy.jar in the BaseModelData and ModelDataValueProvider classes.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TrojanMyth is on a distinguished road

Thanx Colin;

I maked my new dataset structure with your sended link. I dont use json now. I am using List<Map>. and MapValueProvider.

Thanx for help.

Best regards

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar