Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Shri_SenchaDev can only hope to improve

Default Answered: Give some time for loading .

Answered: Give some time for loading .

Hi all,
    I am showing chart on the panel. For loading i am taking some value from the web service. So it take some time for loading . Approximately it can taking 10-15 sec to generate chart. I want to show the load mask for this 10-15 sec. So how i give this time span of 10 sec to continue the load mask.

2. Hi Shri_SenchaDev,

you should listen to an event which is fired, when the chart is rendered and then call
    Code:
    setMasked(false)
    . Therefore you have to set a listener on the chart. When you have a look at the docs, you should find the right one (not sure, but I could be something like afterrender or render, something like that.)

Best regards,
    Schildi

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried using the mask method on the chart?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Shri_SenchaDev can only hope to improve

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Have you tried using the mask method on the chart?
    I tried this by using following code
    Code:
     Ext.getCmp('MyPanel').setMasked({xtype:'loadmask',message:'Loading... Please wait.'});
    Ext.ComponentQuery.query('MyPanel')[0].add(chart); 
    Ext.getCmp('MyPanel').setMasked(false);
    But problem is that this can be done with in sec...i cant see an LoadMask. But chart on panel will show after 10-15 sec. And for this 10-15 sec i want to give some interval and show Loadmask there.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Schildi will become famous soon enough

Hi Shri_SenchaDev,

you should listen to an event which is fired, when the chart is rendered and then call
    Code:
    setMasked(false)
    . Therefore you have to set a listener on the chart. When you have a look at the docs, you should find the right one (not sure, but I could be something like afterrender or render, something like that.)

Best regards,
    Schildi

Thread Participants: 2