Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Default Sencha Cmd V3 Beta - 3.0.0.181 Now Available

Sencha Cmd V3 Beta - 3.0.0.181 Now Available

UPDATE : The "sencha app build" command has been reinstated as the top-level build for an application in more recent builds. This simply calls the Ant script described below making "sencha app build" and "sencha ant build" (and "ant build" if you have Ant 1.8+ in your PATH) all equivalent commands. At the time of the 3.0.0.181 release, the sub-set of the build performed by "sencha app build" was being invoked internally using "sencha app build" but this has simply been refactored to free us to restore "sencha app build" to its role as the way to build apps.

Thanks for all who commented on this issue.
    /UPDATE

Greetings -

In this release we have introduced a new, top-level build command to provide a consistent and customizable build process for Ext JS and Sencha Touch applications. In previous releases, Sencha Touch used "sencha app build" as the top-most command to perform an application build. The logic behind this, however, was entirely contained in Sencha Cmd and hence could not be customized.

The new command is:

Code:
        sencha ant [production|testing|native|package] build
    This runs the generated Ant build script to build your application. The reason the arguments are swapped vs "sencha app build" is to accomodate how Ant processes the command line.

That's all that is necessary to change to "sencha ant build". You don't have to do anything extra to get Ant (it is provided by Sencha Cmd) and you don't have to know anything more about Ant than this command. That is, unless you want to customize the build script.

For details on tuning your application's Ant build script, start by reading the comments contained in "build.xml" (the Ant build script). Also you can consult the Ant Manual for details on using Ant.

Alternatively, you can chose to wrap your own build process around the new "sencha ant build" command in much the same way as you would with "sencha app build".

Enjoy!

For download links, see http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ha-Cmd-V3-Beta

Bugs Fixes

Cmd (3)
    • TOUCH-3450 - [2.1 beta3] Bug in the config.rb file (SASS Compile)
    • TOUCH-3454 - [2.1 beta3] sencha generate app failed on linux64
    • TOUCH-3466 - [2.1.0-b3] Ext.Loader path problem
    Misc (7)
    • SDKTOOLS-110 - Generated app templates need to be loadable via file protocol
    • SDKTOOLS-155 - Problems with the encoding characters using the compiler compression
    • SDKTOOLS-157 - Sencha Cmd does not auto-detect xtype/xclass dependencies
    • SDKTOOLS-158 - Sencha app upgrade doesn't work
    • SDKTOOLS-163 - sencha app build: classes out of order
    • SDKTOOLS-164 - Sencha Cmd 3.0 and Cygwin
    • SDKTOOLS-37 - app-all.js is using ANSI not UTF8
    compiler (1)
    • SDKTOOLS-156 - Compiler does not recognize xtype in Ext.define and create appropriate alias entries
    jsbuilder (2)
    • SDKTOOLS-101 - Including a file that contains a string with more than 8192 characters breaks build process
    • SDKTOOLS-104 - Remove "url" from app.json
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"
    -->

Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Also new in 3.0.0.181 is "sencha.exe" for Windows. This replaces the batch file and should work seamlessly with Cygwin etc.. It will require a 32-bit JRE/JDK even on a 64-bit version of Windows.

If that creates a problem, you can rename "sencha.exe" to something like "sencha.exe_" and the original batch file will kick in... or install a 32-bit JRE

One minor advantage to sencha.exe is the console highlighting works
    Don Griffin

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"
    -->

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    chrisfarrell is on a distinguished road

Default Using 181's 'ant build' in a 141 generated app

Using 181's 'ant build' in a 141 generated app

How do I generate the ant build.xml for an already generated app?

I have an app generated with 141 that I would like to build with 181, but build.xml does not exist.
    -->

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfarrell View Post
    How do I generate the ant build.xml for an already generated app?

I have an app generated with 141 that I would like to build with 181, but build.xml does not exist.
    You should be able to use "sencha app upgrade" to get things up to date. If you are not using source control of some kind (highly recommended), it would be wise to do a backup before running the upgrade... not that I expect any problems, but I am always paranoid about such things
    Don Griffin

"Use the source, Luke!"
    -->

Vote Rating

You would run "sencha app upgrade" from your app folder.
    Don Griffin

"Use the source, Luke!"
    -->

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hjones is on a distinguished road

Default Error on 'sencha app upgrade' of generated app MyApp using 141 to 181

Error on 'sencha app upgrade' of generated app MyApp using 141 to 181

Don,

I installed build 181, updated my path and tried to upgrade my previously generated apps (generated using 141).
    I'm getting this output and errors...

Code:
    sencha app upgrade
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.181
    [INFO ]        init-properties:
    [INFO ]        init-sencha-command:
    [INFO ]        init:
    [INFO ]        -before-app-upgrade:
    [INFO ]        app-upgrade-impl:
    [INFO ]        building application
    [INFO ]             [move] Moving 1923 files to /Users/hjones/test1/.sencha_backup/4.1.1/ext
    [INFO ]        Renamed /Users/hjones/test1/ext to /Users/hjones/test1/.sencha_backup/4.1.1 for backup
    [INFO ]             [copy] Copying 1 file to /Users/hjones/test1/.sencha_backup/4.1.1
    [INFO ]        Updating application and workspace structure
    [INFO ]        Workspace does not have framework null, Copying framework to '/Users/hjones/test1'
    [ERROR]        Exception running app build : JavaException: com.sencha.exceptions.ExState: Failed to determine framework name.  Please ensure this command was issued from either a framework or application directory
    [ERROR]        javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.JavaScriptException: [object Error] (<Unknown source>#260) in <Unknown source> at line number 260
    If I run it again I get slightly different (more specific?) output...

Code:
    sencha app upgrade
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.181
    [INFO ]        init-properties:
    [INFO ]        init-sencha-command:
    [INFO ]        init:
    [INFO ]        -before-app-upgrade:
    [INFO ]        app-upgrade-impl:
    [ERROR]        file /Users/hjones/bin/Sencha/Cmd/3.0.0.181/plugins/ext/current/${framework.config.dir}/app-upgrade.js not found.
    In both cases I'm running from the root of the project - /Users/hjones/test1.
    The test1 app was unaltered after generating (using 141) before I tried the upgrade.

My sencha.cfg (/Users/hjones/bin/Sencha/Cmd/3.0.0.181) looks like this...

Code:
    # This is the Sencha Cmd version. By defining this property, we are declaring this
    # folder to be a Sencha Cmd installation folder.

cmd.version=3.0.0.181

# This version indicates the level of backwards compatibility provided. That is to say,
    # users requiring versions between tools.minver and tools.version (inclusive) should be
    # able to use this version.

cmd.minver=3.0.0.0

cmd.jvm.args=-Xms128m -Xmx512m

sencha#sdk-path=/Users/hjones/Documents/extjs/ext-4.1.1a
    Refreshing doesn't help either...

Code:
    sencha app refresh
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.181
    [ERROR]        Unable to locate 'app.dir' config property from sencha.cfg
    [ERROR]        Please ensure this command was executed from a valid application directory
    [ERROR]        Non-appliaction directory
    What am I missing?
    -->

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by hjones View Post
    Don,

I installed build 181, updated my path and tried to upgrade my previously generated apps (generated using 141).
    I'm getting this output and errors...

What am I missing?
    Greetings -

The upgrade command requires a path to the "new" framework.

Code:
      cd /path/to/app
      sencha app upgrade -p ext
    In this case, the framework is the same, but the path is required. We will look into how we can better handle a Cmd upgrade to avoid requiring the SDK path parameter.
    Don Griffin

"Use the source, Luke!"
    -->

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by dongryphon View Post
    Code:
      cd /path/to/app
      sencha app upgrade -p ext
    That is assuming you are in your app folder and "ext" is the path to the Ext JS SDK (4.1.1a or 4.1.2a).
    Don Griffin

"Use the source, Luke!"
    -->

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar