Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    AndyAtLivewire is on a distinguished road

Default The design view has stopped working on my project

The design view has stopped working on my project

I can't see any of the components in my project in design view, however the generated application code works fine. could this be a defect or is it possible that i may have "turned the design view off" somehow

thanks

Andy

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

There is no option to turn the design view off.

Would you be able to share a sample project with us that has broken the design view so that we could look at it?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    iplanit will become famous soon enough

It happens to me too, using Linux. Sometimes the project view just crash, maybe related to a problem with libraries.

If you close the Sencha Architect and open it again, it works again, in design it displays the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    There is no option to turn the design view off.

Would you be able to share a sample project with us that has broken the design view so that we could look at it?

Thread Participants: 2