Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rbahumi is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how to add +/- icons to sencha Ext.field.Slider

Unanswered: how to add +/- icons to sencha Ext.field.Slider

Hi,

I want like to add a 'plus' and 'minus' icons at both ends of the slider, so a user can use them to fine-tune the selected value. (a combination between a slider and 'Ext.field.Spinner').

Is there a build in functionality for doing so I am not aware of?
    If not, how can I make this work?

Vote Rating
    Answers
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

I had to do this on a recent project. I just wrapped the slider in a container along with a couple of components at either end to hold the + and -. A bit of CSS later and they all looked like the same component.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rbahumi is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your replay.
    I wish to do this inside a form, therefor using a field, and having the 'label' set as all the rest of the fields.

Did you use 'Ext.field.Slider' or 'Ext.slider.Slider'?

Would you mind sharing your code here?

Regards,
    Roei.

Vote Rating
    Answers
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Please post questions in the correct forum. When I originally answered your question I thought we were talking abou ExtJS, not Touch.

I didn't require the label in my use case but I can see how that would be a problem. Off the top of my head I see no reason why this couldn't be done by wrapping it in a FieldContainer rather than a normal container. No idea about Touch but I imagine it's similar.

Thread Participants: 1