Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2477 in 3.0.3.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dieterv is on a distinguished road

Default Possible ModalPanel bug?

Possible ModalPanel bug?

I'm trying to make a modal panel with a 75% opacity in stead of 25%. As usual I create a custom appearance to make this happen.
    It didn't work however, as the default constructor of the ModalPanel does a GWT.create of the ModalPanelDefaultAppearance in stead of the interface (ModalPanelAppearance). So my 'replace -with' in gwt.xml didn't work.
    Code:
    public ModalPanel() {
     this(GWT.ModalPanelAppearance.create(ModalPanelDefaultAppearance.class));
    }
    Isn't this a bug?
    And how would I work around this to fix my issue for now?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

You are correct, this is an issue. The easiest workaround I'm seeing is for you to extend ModalPanelDefaultAppearance instead of implementing the interface, and make an additional rebind rule (keep the old one so that when we fix the bug your code continues to work) that replaces ModalPanelDefaultAppearance with your custom appearance. This would look something like this:

Code:
    <replace-with class="my.custom.theme.client.CustomModalPanelAppearance">
      <when-type-is class="com.sencha.gxt.widget.core.client.ModalPanel.ModalPanelDefaultAppearance" />
    </replace-with>

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dieterv is on a distinguished road

That is the solution I tried myself. But whatever rebind rule I try, in the end the application keeps using the ModalPanelDefaultAppearance.

Any idea why this happens?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice Colin Alworth is just really nice

To verify that there has been no miscommunication, and that there isn't some other issue here, can you post the contents of your module file and the modal panel appearance you are trying to use to replace the default?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating

This issue has been fixed in SVN and nightly builds, and will be available in the next release.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar