Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vitaly Ivanov is on a distinguished road

Default Native iOS packaging and deployment troubles

Native iOS packaging and deployment troubles

Hey guys,

I have troubles with deployment to the iOS device. I have created native package, installed all certificates and so on, but when copying the application to iPhone I am getting error like

The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile.
    (0xE8008016).

Here is console log

Oct 3 12:33:24 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 handle_install: Install of "/var/mobile/Media/PublicStaging/RomanticU.app" requested by mobile_installation_proxy
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 MobileInstallationInstall_Server: Installing app com.creamtec.romanticu
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: Oct 3 12:33:25 SecTrustEvaluate [leaf CriticalExtensions IssuerCommonName]
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: entitlement 'get-task-allow' has value not permitted by a provisioning profile
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: entitlement 'aps-environment' has value not permitted by a provisioning profile
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 verify_signer_identity: MISValidateSignatureAndCopyInfo failed for /var/tmp/install_staging.a7sQVP/RomanticU.app/stbuild_template: 0xe8008016
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 do_preflight_verification: Could not verify executable at /var/tmp/install_staging.a7sQVP/RomanticU.app
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 install_application: Could not preflight application install
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly mobile_installation_proxy[12451] <Error>: 0x3ce88b88 MobileInstallationInstall: failed with -1
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly mobile_installation_proxy[12451] <Error>: handle_install: Installation failed
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 handle_install: API failed

I also tried manually sign the app, but it says that application already signed.
    Please advice

Vote Rating
    ericbowden is on a distinguished road

Did you use sencha command or a third party framework (such as phonegap) to package the app?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I tried both. Finally I packed it with phonegap. I didn't find at least one post that describes how to pack app with sencha tool. Seems like nobody had luck with sencha tool

Vote Rating
    ericbowden is on a distinguished road

I am not sure if you have checked out the docs for command but I will post the links here just in case.

http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/command

http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...tive_packaging

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    alexesc is on a distinguished road

Default I have the same problem

I have the same problem

My provisioning profiles are all valids in xcode. I package using "sencha app build native". Get the same error and do not know how to solve.

This is the error I get.
    The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

The latest Architect 2.1 b670 can be downloaded here:
    http://sencha.com/products/architect/

It has many improvements in regard to packaging and support for Sencha Cmd 3.0.

An auto update will be coming out within a weeks time.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Good news. Thank you. Hope to buy and try it in the near future.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

be sure to get the latest Cmd tools http://www.sencha.com/products/sencha-cmd
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you guys, I'll try new cmd tool today

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I tried the new sencha command. It is better. I got an error.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...589#post908589