Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Vitaly Ivanov is on a distinguished road

Default Native iOS packaging and deployment troubles

Native iOS packaging and deployment troubles

Hey guys,

I have troubles with deployment to the iOS device. I have created native package, installed all certificates and so on, but when copying the application to iPhone I am getting error like

The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile.
    (0xE8008016).

Here is console log

Oct 3 12:33:24 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 handle_install: Install of "/var/mobile/Media/PublicStaging/RomanticU.app" requested by mobile_installation_proxy
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 MobileInstallationInstall_Server: Installing app com.creamtec.romanticu
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: Oct 3 12:33:25 SecTrustEvaluate [leaf CriticalExtensions IssuerCommonName]
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: entitlement 'get-task-allow' has value not permitted by a provisioning profile
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: entitlement 'aps-environment' has value not permitted by a provisioning profile
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 verify_signer_identity: MISValidateSignatureAndCopyInfo failed for /var/tmp/install_staging.a7sQVP/RomanticU.app/stbuild_template: 0xe8008016
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 do_preflight_verification: Could not verify executable at /var/tmp/install_staging.a7sQVP/RomanticU.app
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 install_application: Could not preflight application install
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly mobile_installation_proxy[12451] <Error>: 0x3ce88b88 MobileInstallationInstall: failed with -1
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly mobile_installation_proxy[12451] <Error>: handle_install: Installation failed
    Oct 3 12:33:25 iVitaly installd[6926] <Error>: 0x2ffa1000 handle_install: API failed

I also tried manually sign the app, but it says that application already signed.
    Please advice

Vote Rating
    ericbowden is on a distinguished road

Did you use sencha command or a third party framework (such as phonegap) to package the app?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I tried both. Finally I packed it with phonegap. I didn't find at least one post that describes how to pack app with sencha tool. Seems like nobody had luck with sencha tool

Vote Rating
    ericbowden is on a distinguished road

I am not sure if you have checked out the docs for command but I will post the links here just in case.

http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/command

http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/...tive_packaging

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    alexesc is on a distinguished road

Default I have the same problem

I have the same problem

My provisioning profiles are all valids in xcode. I package using "sencha app build native". Get the same error and do not know how to solve.

This is the error I get.
    The entitlements specified in your application’s Code Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

The latest Architect 2.1 b670 can be downloaded here:
    http://sencha.com/products/architect/

It has many improvements in regard to packaging and support for Sencha Cmd 3.0.

An auto update will be coming out within a weeks time.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Good news. Thank you. Hope to buy and try it in the near future.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

be sure to get the latest Cmd tools http://www.sencha.com/products/sencha-cmd
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thank you guys, I'll try new cmd tool today

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I tried the new sencha command. It is better. I got an error.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...589#post908589

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar