Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.

  1. #11
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Answers
    41
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      1  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by huberte View Post
    Wow, thanks, did not read something about defaultBackButtonText. Where did you read about this ? In Architect ?
    Read the docs! http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/api I spend quite some time in there. And I love its search function. Of course there are places in there that need some more explanations. But all in all it's not bad at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by huberte View Post
    In my project title and inconcls are useless, I can't change the icon.
    What do you mean by 'change the icon'? Do you want to use one of the built-ins in the css (as is shown here http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/example/icons) or do you want to use one of the others from the pictos folder or your own?

  2. #12
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    175
    Vote Rating
    9
    huberte will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    Read the docs! http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/api I spend quite some time in there. And I love its search function. Of course there are places in there that need some more explanations. But all in all it's not bad at all.
    Yeah, I spent days in there, but it's hard to find even with the awesome search function. For example, "back button" returns nothing. Moreover I asked about the new function http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/...method-openURL because the doc is concise.

    Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    What do you mean by 'change the icon'? Do you want to use one of the built-ins in the css (as is shown here http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/example/icons) or do you want to use one of the others from the pictos folder or your own?
    I did already add some icon via compass. I have a black base-color (I asked on forum why neutral color or non-active color do not work by the way), so the back button is almost not visible. I need an icon without text and/or a better arrow for back button and text in it(with border for example)

    thanks for your help

  3. #13
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Answers
    41
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by huberte View Post
    I have a black base-color (I asked on forum why neutral color or non-active color do not work by the way), so the back button is almost not visible.
    yeah, I know. I had tried that too. But had to go to a dark gray instead which looks much better.

  4. #14
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    175
    Vote Rating
    9
    huberte will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    yeah, I know. I had tried that too. But had to go to a dark gray instead which looks much better.
    ah ! oh! ok, I'll try that, thanks

    Any idea to change the icon for back button ?

  5. #15
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Answers
    41
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by huberte View Post
    Any idea to change the icon for back button ?
    no need to change it so far.. so, no. Sorry

  6. #16
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    175
    Vote Rating
    9
    huberte will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    ok no pb. anyway thanks for your help