Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abrizvi is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha CMD 3 issue

Sencha CMD 3 issue

Hi All,

I am trying to package an native android application. I'm using Sencha 2.0.1.1, Sencha SDK tool 2.0.0-Beta3, Sencha CMD V3/ Windows 7/ 64 bit/Ext 4.1.1a. I created a raw app using : "sencha -sdk path/to/extjs/ generate app MyApp path/to/app". It created the app. I noticed the directory didn't have a packager.json, so I created one with the proper values. Next, I tried to build the app, using the command : "sencha package build path/to/dir/packager.json". It displayed :
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.181

After a few seconds, the command finished executing. It built the directory in the specified location but I don't see any messages in command prompt and I don't see the .apk file. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks in advance!!

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

There are a couple things to note:

1 - Sencha Touch 2.0.x requires SDK Tools v2 (Sencha Cmd does not support Sencha Touch 2.0 at the present time)

2 -Sencha Touch 2.1 RC1 requires Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.188 (but 3.0.0.190 is available here http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ha-Cmd-V3-Beta and has a couple additional bug fixes.

It sounds like you are using Sencha Cmd v3 with Sencha Touch 2.0.x - so if you need to stick with Sencha Touch 2.0.x, you should remove Sencha Cmd v3 or at least ensure that you are using SDK Tools v2 when working with that project.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar