Folks,

I'm a Sencha Premium Member from April 2012 onwards. Recently, I started facing issues with logging into forum website.

Currently also, whenever I login and post some question or answer, and then I refresh the page, I can't see myself as a logged in user. It asks me again to login AGAIN AND AGAIN before proceeding.

This has happened now for around 7-8 times.

Below is the screenshot, where I logged in, posted a reply, then tried editing that reply only to get this response.

error.PNG

Just wanted @Sencha team, community team to know, if there any issues with forum currently going on ?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Thanks

PS :

Folks,

I'm a Sencha Premium Member from April 2012 onwards. Recently, I started facing issues with logging into forum website.

Currently also, whenever I login and post some question or answer, and then I refresh the page, I can't see myself as a logged in user. It asks me again to login AGAIN before proceeding.

This has happened now for around 7-8 times.

Below is the screenshot, where I logged in, posted a reply, then tried editing that reply only to get this response.

error.PNG

Just wanted @Sencha team, community team to know, if there any issues with forum currently going on ?

Eagerly waiting for a reply.

Thanks

PS :

Browser: Chrome 18
System: Windows XP PRO 2000