Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mdhossain is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha Touch charts not working correctly on mobile devices

Unanswered: Sencha Touch charts not working correctly on mobile devices

Hi,
    I am new to sencha touch and currently working on a project that involves a website where we use sencha touch charts to draw line charts. The chart is not a full-screen chart, but we are embedding it on the website inside a div using width and height attributes of the Ext.chart.Panel
    The chart loads fine when viewed on a desktop, but when the website is viewed on a mobile device such as BB7 device, the charts doesn't respond properly. For example, on a Blackberry Torch ( with query keyboard and touch screen) the dots ( item point) on the line chart disappears and the page does not scroll properly. The legend menu doesn't work as well. I visited the website from an iPad and the website does not scroll at all. So, I am guessing this has something to do with sencha touch charts.

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me on this. I can't provide a link of the website as it is hosted on localhost on my machine.

Thanks

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Move to Touch forums.

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mdhossain is on a distinguished road

Default Re:

Re:

Isn't this a touch forum? Sorry, I haven't used this forum before. So, was confused where to open the thread. Do you mean just open another thread in the Sencha Touch 1.x forums?

Thanks

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

I already moved ... my post should have said 'Moved'. It was in General Forums.

Scott.