Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    money1337 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Memory Proxy Store not unique?

Unanswered: Memory Proxy Store not unique?

Hello,

I'm trying to build an application like an Data Warehouse.

Currently, I'm getting stucked at creating unique Memory Proxy Stores.

For example I got an Main ViewPort which contains a west TreeView (my Navigation) and each item is listening on click or doubleclick event. onClick it's create a new tab in central position of Main ViewPort with a GridView (as Tab). The GridView contains for example UsersModel as Row.

Each of those Rows has an event (dblClick) which creates a new tab of xtype form in same central position of Main ViewPort.

Till here everthing works fine.

Now that form contains again GridView without Data. Every GridView got an Toolbar contains an add-Btn which has an event onClick to add an Empty row and also the form GridView has an afterRender event which adds data to Store after Render.

Still everthing is fine till here.

The Problem is here:

If I dblClick first of GridView (which opens edit form tab) and add one empty Row to a Grid of (edit form) and dblClick on second of GridView (which also opens edit form tab of same View) it already contains same empty row as of first form.

I'm using this for create Store of grid at my edit form tab:

store : Ext.create('Ext.data.Store', {
    model : 'AM.model.tabs.Dialer.Interface.Column',
    proxy : {
    type : 'memory',
    }
    }),

I think it uses the same Store because of:
    initiation method of Store or
    store should not be have a proxy of type memory (memory table assignment are same)
    or store use creates once and second create of duplicates view of already create first view.

Please someone can help me and bring me on the right way?

Thanks for every comment.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    money1337 is on a distinguished road

Uhm, I was trying to solve this problem by 3 days now.

I souldn't use items: [] property. Better i do this.items = [] at initComponent and everthing works fine!

Thanks anyways :-)