Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by satishs View Post
    guys...I spent precious three hours banging my head trying to fix this problem..thanks for this post, it is now resolved.

Is a a bug, if yes will it be fixed in next release? or this is the way we need to code in future.

Thanks,
    ST
    Coming into this conversation late... can you explain what changes you needed to make and why you think it may be a bug?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    satishs is on a distinguished road

Aaron:

I have a main panel which on click of a button takes to a daview.list When a list-item is clicked the first time, it works fine displaying a detail panel. But when user navigates back to main panel and dataview.list is displayed the second time clicking on list-item doesn't trigger the tap event.

the controller query Id was set correctly to dataview.list. After reading this post chain, I changed the control query to include navigation view's id followed by dataview.list's Id, which fixed the problem.

Hope this helps.

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Was it an "id" or an "itemId"? "itemId"s should be prefixed.

This may have been a bug, have you linked in the release candidate version of Touch 2.1 to see fi it was fixed?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    satishs is on a distinguished road

Aaron, yes I am using Id not ItemId. I haven't tried it with 2.1 yet. I will do that once our production roll out is done in the next couple of weeks.

I know your team is probably busy for 2.1 roll out as well, is it possible for your team to try this scenario out to confirm if it works fine in 2.1?

Thanks as always.

ST

Vote Rating

It's probably a little too late for that; in full testing mode to make sure other things are working.

Please bump this after the release and ensure that we confirm it working/broken.

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran