Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    AesonErryl is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: CSS background-color for a toolbar is not working on IE. Any workaround guys?

Answered: CSS background-color for a toolbar is not working on IE. Any workaround guys?

My topbar (as docked item) in JS:

Code:
            dockedItems: [{
              xtype: 'toolbar',
              dock: 'top',
              cls: 'timeTrackerTbar',
              style: {
                background: 'red' /*I have even tried using this, but still no luck on IE. :(*/
              },
    and in CSS:
    Code:
    .timeTrackerTbar.x-toolbar{
      background-color: #273451 !important;
    }
    is not working on IE9 but are perfectly working on FF and Chrome. I though IE9 won't work with gradients only? This is just a simple-one color BG, and why is it not working?

This is on Chome: chrome.PNG

This is on IE: IE.PNG

Any suggestion guys?

2. Hi,

You can use following code:

Code:
    background: #273451 !important;
    }
    you can see this link :http://jsfiddle.net/EVYm3/47/

Sencha - Community Support Team sword-it's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

You can use following code:

Code:
    background: #273451 !important;
    }
    you can see this link :http://jsfiddle.net/EVYm3/47/
    sword-it.com, Sencha Developer House in Turkey - Istanbul University Technopark Suite 204.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks sword-it for your response. I have tried your suggestion but I am still getting the same output on IE. background: #273451 !important; still won't take effect.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

Open up the IE dev tools (F12) and inspect the element in question. Then find the style rules for the background and it should be pretty clear what's going on.

The underlying problem will be that IE 9 has a background-image set and that's taking priority over the background-color. The solution that sword-it proposed should handle that but if it still isn't working it's probably a specificity problem that should become clear from a quick bit of digging in the dev tools.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks skirtle for your tips and explanation. sword-it's solution is already working. After inspecting the element, I cleared my IE9's cache to make the CSS changes to take effect as the problem lies there.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar