Hybrid View

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    YomeKitsuma has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Sencha App Build :: Missing images after build

Sencha App Build :: Missing images after build

Hi,

i'am using the sencha cmd v3.0.0.188 (also the same with 181 and 144), the process does not copy all the mendatory images in resources :

Code:
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/trigger.gif
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/exclamation.gif
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/text-bg.gif
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/date-trigger.gif
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/form/spinner.gif
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/button/s-arrow.gif
    • GET file://localhost/Users/tag-all/Workspace/Enoleo/vegarw/charting/applications/desktop/resources/images/default/grid/grid3-hd-btn.gif
    Even if i populate the custom.js file in theme folder

Code:
    $CustomManifest = {
        widgets: [
            {
                xtype: 'widget.datefield',
                ui: 'default'
            },
            {
                xtype: 'widget.timefield',
            },
            {
                xtype: 'widget.numberfield',
            },
            {
                xtype: 'widget.splitbutton',
            }

]
    };

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

Can you specify which framework you are using?

Thanks.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Hi Don,

framework : extjs 4.1.2a
    (also tryed with 4.2.0a)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default Still missing framework images with 3.0.0.190

Still missing framework images with 3.0.0.190

I've still have the same "issue" using the lastest release of Sencha Cmd (190):

Code:
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/exclamation.gif
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/text-bg.gif
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/date-trigger.gif
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/spinner.gif
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/button/s-arrow.gif
    Failed to load resource file://localhost/Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/grid/grid3-hd-btn.gif

For example, here is the code in the app.css (in my development folder, i.e myApp)

Code:
    .x-form-trigger{background-image:url('../../../../../../../../Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif');
    And in the app.css after build :

Code:
    .x-form-trigger{background-image:url('../../../../../../../../Library/ext/resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif');
    This is the same "path", so error comes from path access... In build folder it should be :

Code:
    image:url('resources/themes/images/default/form/trigger.gif');
    One another thing, important in this issue : the
    Code:
    resources/themes/images/default/form
    Code:
    resources/themes/images/default/button
    folders are NOT COPIED/CREATED !!!!

even if I use the "http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!/guide/command_theme" procedure :

all subfolders of "images" are copied (i.e btn, btn-group...) excepted "form, button" - and others, but here my application use lot of form widgets !!!!!

Another "strange" thing :

There is a missing image :

Code:
    http://xxxxx/xxx/xxx/xxx/resources/images/default/grid/grid3-hd-btn.gif
    but there is a "grid" folder, which only contains 2 images ;-)
    (column-header-bg.gif and column-header-over-bg.gif)
    Last edited by YomeKitsuma; 8 Oct 2012 at 2:35 AM. Reason: adding information

Vote Rating
    vadimv will become famous soon enough vadimv will become famous soon enough

Yes is clearly that there are some problems here (in theming and SCmd .190 build), less or more had the same, added splitbutton to manifest but the "s-arrow" image still was missing. Solved by
    1. modifying utils.rb:
    Code:
     def theme_image(theme, path, without_url = false, relative = false)
              path = path.value
              theme = theme.value
              without_url = (without_url.class == FalseClass) ? without_url : without_url.value

relative_path = "../../images/" # was: relative_path = "../images/"

if relative
                if relative.class == Sass::Script::String
                  relative_path = relative.value
                  relative = true
                elsif relative.class == FalseClass || relative.class == TrueClass
                  relative = relative
                else
                  relative = relative.value
                end
              else
                relative = false
              end

if relative
                image_path = File.join(relative_path, theme, path)
              else
    # was: images_path = File.join($ext_path, 'resources', 'themes', 'images', theme)
                images_path = File.join(relative_path, theme) #File.join($ext_path, 'resources', 'themes', 'images', theme)
                image_path = File.join(images_path, path)
              end
    2. copying by myself those missing images, like : /button/s-arrow.gif , /tree/leaf.gif ......

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Thank for answer,

I'll take a look to modifiy the rb file (i've still doing this, but in a different maner)

I also copying myself the missing folders and/or images (using a bash file ;-)

Thread Participants: 3