Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Oxii is on a distinguished road

How ? sorry I didn't get what you mean

Vote Rating
    Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light Tim Toady is a glorious beacon of light

You are using string interpolation for variable $query. The only way I can see your sql returning unrelated data is if the variable $query does not contain the correct data. For instance, if you did not set it, it would probably return everything. You could verify it by echoing out your sql and making sure the value you typed in your combo is getting into the sql. Of course Ext will output an error, but you can see the sql in the response.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Toady View Post
    You are using string interpolation for variable $query. The only way I can see your sql returning unrelated data is if the variable $query does not contain the correct data. For instance, if you did not set it, it would probably return everything. You could verify it by echoing out your sql and making sure the value you typed in your combo is getting into the sql. Of course Ext will output an error, but you can see the sql in the response.
    Thanks a LOT!! It Finally Works !!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hello again,

this was working great on localhost, but getting error when deployed to the server:
    Code:
    Undefined variable: query
    any idea ?

Thread Participants: 1