Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abrizvi is on a distinguished road

Default Successful Native Android App Build with Problem

Successful Native Android App Build with Problem

Hi All,

I successfully deployed a native android app. I'm using Sencha Touch 2.1 and sencha CMD v3. However, I ran into a problem. When I go to the app on my samsung galaxy tablet, I get an error message saying "Unfortunately, TouchWiz home has stopped". The app works. I can see it on my tablet and interact with it, but my tablet is really, really slow. When I press buttons on my tablet, it responds after a long while. When I uninstall my app, the tablet works normally. Is there something the app has access to that it shouldn't? Is there any measures I can take to prevent this? Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Can you provide more details?

Does it happen when you first load your app?
    Can you create a hello world app to see if it related to touch or your code?

Scott.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    abrizvi is on a distinguished road

Hi Scott,

It happens as long as the app is installed on my tablet. I created a basic hello world app using the sencha commands. After the .apk file was installed on my tablet and caused the error, I restarted my tablet but still had the error. Its not an error really, its a popup dialog that has that message. I know its related to the code, because when I uninstall the app, my tablet functions properly. It just a basic generic generate app command. Is there some configuration changes I need? Thanks

I'VE ADDED A SCREENSHOT OF MY TABLET!!
    Attached Images

Thread Participants: 1