Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    chetan.nr can only hope to improve

Default Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.190 Failed to determine framework

Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.190 Failed to determine framework

F:\apache-tomcat-6.0.10\webapps\sencha-touch-2.0.0>sencha generate app testst3 ../testst3
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.190
    [ERROR] Failed to determine framework name. Please ensure this command was issued from either a framework or application directory.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Quote from Don:
    For building Sencha Touch apps with Sencha Cmd V3, you will need Sencha Touch 2.1 Beta 3
    Scott.

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Also to build Sencha Touch 2.0.x apps you need SDK Tools v2
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lebel is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250 Failed to determine framework /

Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250 Failed to determine framework /

Admin no one has replied to this thread. Those two previous comments are irrelevant. I have the same error and running the latest stuff as of this posted date. Sencha Touch 2.1.0 commercial, SDK Tools V2.0.0, Sencha Command v3.0.0.250. All of this to no avail. Please address this issue as I am a windows user who is stranded at the first step and unable to create/generate an app from the sencha command.
    Creating app from the Architect works but I don't have the Model-View-Controller architercture in the project though. Not cool at all...
    Last edited by lebel; 19 Nov 2012 at 1:39 PM. Reason: Short accurate and proper explaination

Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by lebel View Post
    Admin no one has replied to this thread. Those two previous comments are irrelevant. I have the same error and running the latest stuff as of this posted date. Sencha Touch 2.1.0 commercial, SDK Tools V2.0.0, Sencha Command v3.0.0.250. All of this to no avail. Please address this issue as I am a windows user who is stranded at the first step and unable to create/generate an app from the sencha command.
    Creating app from the Architect works but I don't have the Model-View-Controller architercture in the project though. Not cool at all...
    The most likely cause of this message is combination of the current directory and the command you are executing. If you can provide the exact steps you are taking (full command lines) and the output from Cmd that would help.

For example:

Code:
       /path/to/something>sencha -debug generate app MyApp apps/myapp
    Don Griffin

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lebel is on a distinguished road

Default Still no success !

Still no success !

I also want to mention that looking at those generated apps from the video presentations they do not have '.XDS' files. I believe this is equivalent to a solution file that enables Sencha Architect to load projects. Please correct me if I am wrong.<br><br><br>My cmd prompt ouput below<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Code:
    <br>Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]<br>
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. &nbsp;All rights reserved.<br>
    <br>
    C:\Users\lebel&gt;cd \<br>
    <br>
    C:\&gt;cd C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\sencha-touch<br>
    <br>
    C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\sencha-touch&gt;sencha<br>
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Options<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* --debug, -d - Sets log level to higher verbosity<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* --plain, -p - enables plain logging output (no highlighting)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* --quiet, -q - Sets log level to warnings and errors only<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* --sdk-path, -s - sets the path to the target framework<br>
    <br>
    Categories<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* app - Perform various application build processes<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* compile - Compile sources to produce concatenated output and metadata<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* fs - A set of useful utility actions to work with files.<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* generate - Generates models, controllers, etc. or an entire application<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* manifest - Extract class metadata<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* package - Packages a Sencha Touch application for native app stores<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* theme - Builds a set of theme images from a given html page<br>
    <br>
    Commands<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* ant - Invoke Ant with helpful properties back to Sencha Command<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* build - Builds a project from a JSB3 file.<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* config - Loads a config file or sets a configuration property<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* help - Displays help for commands<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* js - Executes arbitrary JavaScript file(s)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* which - Displays the path to the current version of Sencha Cmd<br>
    <br>
    C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\sencha-touch&gt;sencha -d generate app MyApp ..\appo<br>
    <br>
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250<br>
    [DBG] &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; found sencha.cfg at C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\cmd\cmd Files<br>
    \bin\Sencha\Cmd\3.0.0.250<br>
    [DBG] &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; found cmd at C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\cmd<br>
    [DBG] &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Checking for framework config overrides<br>
    [DBG] &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; creating workspace at '..\appo'<br>
    [ERR] &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Failed to determine framework name. &nbsp;Please ensure this command<br>
    was issued from either a framework or application directory<br>
    <br>
    com.sencha.exceptions.ExState: Failed to determine framework name. &nbsp;Please ensur<br>
    e this command was issued from either a framework or application directory<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.command.BaseConfigCommands.mustGetFrameworkName(BaseConfig<br>
    Commands.java:143)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.command.generator.GeneratorCommands$WorkspaceCommand.execu<br>
    te(GeneratorCommands.java:60)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.command.generator.GeneratorCommands$AppCommand.execute(Gen<br>
    eratorCommands.java:175)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:78)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:49)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:49)<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;at com.sencha.command.Sencha.main(Sencha.java:71)<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\sencha-touch&gt;

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by lebel View Post
    Code:
    C:\JavaScript-Libraries\Sencha\sencha-touch>sencha -d generate app MyApp ..\appo
    Sencha\Cmd\3.0.0.250
    Sorry I didn't notice this last time... As Scott mentioned, Sencha Cmd requires Sencha Touch 2.1. If you need to use Sencha Touch 2.0, you will need the older SDK Tools v2.
    Don Griffin

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    pedrika is on a distinguished road

You need to specify the sdk(lib dir), for extjs 4.1 try:

Code:
    sencha -sdk ../ext-4.1.1a/  generate app extjs .

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    A4muser is on a distinguished road

Make sure you are in the sencha sdk directory when running the generate command

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tomdchi is on a distinguished road

So what is the SDK directory?? I have the sdk in the dir C:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-beta3 but when I try to generate a app I get:

Code:
    [ERROR] The current working directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaSDKTools-2.0
    .0-beta3) is not a valid SDK directory. Please 'cd' into a SDK directory before
    executing this command.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar