I have a tree view where I want to allow the user to move a node to a different parent node, taking with it all the tree below it.
I want the following behavior when moving node X:
I tried the following config:
- Allow drop of X on all nodes in the tree
- Do not show 'before' and 'after' indicator - when hovering over a node only show the 'append' indicator
- Don't allow drop of X on X
- Don't allow drop of X on ancestor of X (or I could just ignore it on the drop event)
- Don't allow drop of X on a descendant (node in sub-tree below X)
- The node record has path field, which allow detection if T is below X or vice versa
With appendOnly:true, The drop indicator is either green 'plus' or red 'no entry', which is how I want it, but it does not allow drop on leaves.
With appendOnly:false, I also get drop indicator showing 'before' or 'after' when hovering over leaves, but I want to get the 'append' indicator (green 'plus').
It looks like the view does not allow dropping X on any leaf. I don't see the point in this.
I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this behavior.