Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    UbuntuPenguin is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Listen for itemclick in "buried" list component

Unanswered: Listen for itemclick in "buried" list component

Hello Everyone,
    I am using the autocomplete class found here https://github.com/martintajur/sench...mpleteField.js .

In the above link, the class extends Ext.field.Text. Through the usage of the class, a list is created and added to the stage(?) . My question is, how do I listen to clicks on this list. I have tried using a selector such as 'autocompletefield list' but nothing I have tried from my bag of tricks works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Also, why does the author reference config.config ? I thought I was getting a handle on JS until I started inspecting this class in the Chrome console.

Answers
    Vote Rating
    jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all jay@moduscreate.com is a name known to all

Have you tried getting in touch w/ the author?

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    UbuntuPenguin is on a distinguished road

No, I haven't emailed him yet but I will after I get off of work. I think I am just going to go ahead and use a Picker, but I'm sure you know how it is where just because you solve around a problem, you still aren't satisfied.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vbhavsar is on a distinguished road

I'm running into a problem where the list is buried/hidden behind another component. I tried zIndex, but that didn't seem to work. Any suggestions on this? Thanks,