Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mmuruev is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Radiobutton how make checked?

Unanswered: Radiobutton how make checked?

I know that property checked exist, but how I can select/unselect from a function? Which method I should use?

Sencha - Community Support Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    vietits is a name known to all vietits is a name known to all vietits is a name known to all vietits is a name known to all vietits is a name known to all vietits is a name known to all

You can use <radio>.setRawValue(Boolean). See it more at http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...od-setRawValue

Answers
    Vote Rating
    skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of skirtle has much to be proud of

For a single radio button just call:

Code:
    radio.setValue(true);
    If you're using a radiogroup then you could use the setValue method on there instead.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mmuruev is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot it helps. Another question appear I use multiselect and radio on one field. Problem is that if I do that multiselect not show me values that already selected. If I use different fields for radio and multiselect everything OK except I have to chose in radiobuttons positions if multiselect have values. How better do that? In first way with shared field or just control .

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar