Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    patel1990 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Page override problem.

Unanswered: Page override problem.

Bellow there are the attachmenets just have a look i have a page overiding problem.

1.There is a simple login page. when i login in it goes to the welcome page..
    2.Intially there is no problem in the welcome page ..but when we click the acccount in the tree panel first it display well. and after that i click on the home button which is in the toolbar..
    3.It shows the login page but the account components are also displayed in the login page that is one problem..
    4.After that when i login again and go to the welcome intially i have set the treepanel hidden property true but then also it shows the tree panel and after that i click on the account the panel comes down in the west sides.....can anyone solve this problem,.
    Attached Images

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Moved to Ext JS 4 Q&A forum
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1