Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Default Extjs 4 roadmoap question: cellcontextmenu / headercontextmenu

Extjs 4 roadmoap question: cellcontextmenu / headercontextmenu

It looks like in 4.1.1a that there is not a cellcontextmenu or headercontextmenu event. Does anyone know if those events are on the 4.x roadmap?

Or perhaps if those events are, indeed, exposed in 4.1.1a and maybe I just overlooked them?

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

Cell click and cell double-click
    cellclick / celldblclick
    made it to Ext 4 from 3.x, but cellcontextmenu never did.

I'm needing a different menu depending on whether I right-clicked on column 1 -vs- column 2. In 3.x cellcontextmenu gave you as one of the params in the listener the call/column index.

Can't remember if there was a headercontextmenu option in 3.x, but there is headerclick in 4.x - hoping for headercontextmenu as well.

Vote Rating

*bump

I'm hunting for a cellcentextmenu event in 4.1.1 or beyond. Any word on how to do this and if it's on the roadmap?

In 3.4 I was able to use:
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!...ellcontextmenu

4.1.x doesn't seem to have an equivalent event.

Vote Rating

*bump

I'm seeing some notes from Animal on some changes coming through in 4.2. Any chance anyone can comment on the cellcontextmenu and headercontextmenu events for 4.2's roadmap?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    babsjr77 is on a distinguished road

This worked for me, in the grid's itemcontextmenu listener:

PHP Code:
    var view grid.getView();
    var 
    cellNode e.getTarget(view.cellSelector);
    var 
    header view.getHeaderByCell(cellNode);
    var 
    column _.indexOf(view.headerCt.getGridColumns(), header); 

Vote Rating

Thanks for the workaround. I might have eventually gotten the cell and cell header, but something tells me I'd never have gotten the column index.

Anyone on the dev team know if this functionality will make it into the API in 4.2? I'm hoping since cellcontextclick was in 3.x and 4.x has cellclick and celldblclick that we'll get that last one, too, along with headercontextclick.

Sencha - Community Support Team mankz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all mankz is a name known to all

+1 for getting this in. Should be extremely easy to solve. And I'd propose aliasing the 'itemXXX' events to 'rowXXX', in tables we're dealing with rows and cells, not 'items'. This is how it was in Ext 3 too.

Vote Rating

At one point I put in a feature request and I believe Mitchell green lit it / sent a story. But, that was quite a number of minor releases back.

Vote Rating
    evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute evant has a reputation beyond repute

cellcontextmenu already exists in 4.1.1, it's just not documented. It also needs to be relayed up to the panel.Table, but it's there.

Adding header context menu is easy enough.
    Evan Trimboli
    Sencha Developer
    Twitter - @evantrimboli
    Don't be afraid of the source code!