Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for TOUCH-3562 in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    themightychris has a spectacular aura about themightychris has a spectacular aura about

Default 2.1RC1 - startup

2.1RC1 - startup

Generating an app using CMD and ST2.1RC1, all the .png files in resources/icons resources/loading and resources/startup appear to be corrupt (I am unable to open them on a Mac with Photoshop or Preview)

Meanwhile if I fire up SDKToolsB3 and ST2.0.2 all the resulting PNGs are fine
    Chief Architect @ Jarv.us Innovations
    Co-captain @ Code for Philly

Jarvus builds and optimizes top-quality Sencha Touch and ExtJS apps for open-source projects and clients of all sizes.

Don't waste time with bugs that have already been found and fixed by the community, compile our tried and tested hotfixes packages into all your projects: https://github.com/JarvusInnovations/sencha-hotfixes

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 1